Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bring Home the Gold!!

It is literally one of my favorite times right!!  First of all, it is summer, and I LOVE SUMMER!!  I love the hot hot weather and the sun and fun summer drinks and bbqs and the list goes on!  But this year, 2012 is the year of the Summer Olympics in London and I am so EXCITED about it!
What are my favorite events you ask??  Well, clearly, like every other girl in the world, I love to watch Gymnastics.  Those teenie tiny little girls are freaking unbelievable.  Of course I like to watch Women's soccer (USA just beat France 4-2 if you were interested).  And I think my all time favorite sport to watch is Sand Volleyball.  I mean, are you kdding me?  After the last 3 Summer Olympics I had it set in my mind that I was going to be a pro volleyball player...you know, training for something like that at 24 years old is pretty standard right??  I guess I will settle with watching them play on my couch, with a cold beverage in my hand.  I hope everyone else is as excited as I am for the games.  I literally cannot wait for it to get in full swing.  If you happen to be working and would like updates on what is going on throughout the day with the Olympics, feel free to follow me on twitter...@mkrybicki... I am sure I will be tweeting about it!!  You can visit this this site to find schedules and results for the London games!!  Cherrio my good friends!!!

Eat, Drink and Be Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment