Sunday, September 11, 2011

Always Remember

As every one knows, today marks the 10 year Anniversary of the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001. I am not sure I like to call it an "anniversary". I feel like that word is usually used to mark a celebration...that was such a terrible day for millions of people but I guess we have come a long way since then and today we should celebrate the people who have lost lives and loved ones as a result of the the attacks.
Its days like today that make me so thankful for everything that I have. I have great friends, an amazing family and overall, a fantastic life. When I start to get down, I look around me and see all of the wonderful things in my life. I wouldn't be able to have this life if it weren't for the people who have made so many sacrafices. I remember the day it all happened....I was in high school, I thought it was all fake. Sadly, it wasn't.
Everyone needs to take time today to reflect. Gone but never forgotten!

Eat, Drink, and be Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment