Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Here It Goes!



I am not sure what has inspired me to start this blog other than the BEAUTIFUL girl in the pink dress...Jessica L. Wilson. She has given me the confidence to share my fun, silly, and sometimes downright outrageous stories with the Blog world! I would like to thank her for her inspiration and dedicate my first post to her!

As far as I am concerned, I am pretty much your normal 27 year old. I get up and go to work everyday counting the days until the weekend. I am in Marketing and love all the aspects of what I do. I have been working for a bank for 4.5 years and counting. I have gotten the opportunity to do some pretty great things and am very much looking forward to what else is in store for me as time goes on! Like most people, I enjoy going out and spending time with my friends and family. I get irritated when people talk about how they have "the best friends in the world." DUH!! Would they be your friends if they weren't the best??? Honestly...think about it! I am not overly stylish, but I love to shop. I have tastes beyond my means but hopefully someday they all line up.

I am extremely close to my growing family. I am the 2nd of four kids, one older sister, one younger brother and sister. My oldest sister and her husband are expecting their first baby in November and I can't wait to be Aunt Mary!

I have a lot of special people in my life, some more than others but I will get into that later.

Time to get back to work! Until next time,

Eat, Drink, and Be Mary:)




1 comment: